Monday, May 31, 2010

Signs From the Illegals - 10 miles away....


This sign is 10 miles straight south from our home. We drove out yesterday after a friend of ours told us about it. This is where the sheriff's deputy was shot in a gun fight with illegal drug smugglers carrying AK-47s. We wanted to continue on out into the national monument but it isn't safe to go alone (or maybe go at all. Doors were locked (Mati was in the back seat) and Doug's gun was at the read. Ok -- My honey with his gun. Had to prove we were actually there.


This is the monument sign. What's wrong with our rights being taken away by a bunch of people too lazy to come to this country legally? I hate that this is happening!!! People feel sorry for the "poor illegals who are trying for a better life." Bullshit!!! Let them come here legally! Stop taking our tax dollars and our freedoms away!

The sign up close with me holding my husbands Kimber Pro-Carry II. I forgot my gun. It is a Breast Cancer Pink Walther P-22 that is small enough for my little hand.


The National monument sign is behind the Caution sign. Again I have to say Bullshit!

As the illegals enter our country they carry backpacks, water, change of clothes, deodorant, soap, toothpaste. They bring what they need to appear that they haven't just walked across the desert so people in civilization won't suspect they are illegal until they open their non-English speaking mouths. Anyway, they dump their backpacks, dirty clothes, garbage so the desert is littered with their garbage. It's really sad.

A marker to show where the trail goes.

The marker with the trail and garbage to the left.

Someones pants and water bottles. There is plastic out there that is mind boggling.

The garbage is everywhere, and now that we know more about what we are looking for and at, the danger from these creepy people is every where too. American needs to do something now. Just my thoughts.



.

1 comment:

  1. Your are too funny. I love reading and hearing about this stuff. It just goes to show that we need to exercise or Second Amendment right as the Government is not going to protect us anymore. I would love to see this next time I am down in AZ, maybe we can take a trip out there!

    ReplyDelete